Digital Design Teacher - Canterbury College
EKC Group are going to be working in collaboration with BRIT Kids and have an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to undertake teaching within a specific section as part of the BRIT Kids Saturday morning classes programme at our Canterbury College.
Main responsibilities will be:
- To plan, prepare and deliver all classes yourself
- To monitor attendance and punctuality, keeping accurate and up to date registers.
- To prepare students for performances or exhibitions and open days.
- To attend team meetings as required.
- To attend to the health and safety and safeguarding of all children.
- To follow the BRIT Kids discipline procedure, keeping the Director informed of students with behavioural problems.
- To cater for AEN students
This position is for 3 hours a week (on a Saturday), with extended hours for meetings.
For further information and to apply, click here.