BRIT Kids Administrator - Canterbury
EKC Group are going to be working in collaboration with BRIT Kids and have an exciting opportunity for a BRIT Kids Administrator position.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Develop & maintain BRIT Kids Community Classes administration systems - to include confidential and sensitive material.
- Ensure the smooth running of BRIT Kids Community Classes admin.
- Be responsible for invoicing and chasing of payments.
Please read the job description to see more information about this exciting opportunity.
This position will be a fixed term contract and the candidate will be required to work:
- 7 hours per week 52 weeks per year
- 4 hours per week on Saturdays 36 weeks per year (term time)
Please note that this vacancy will close early once a large number of applications are received.