Are you a passionate teacher in the Arts? Well this could be the position for you...
East Kent Colleges Group are working in collaboration with BRIT Kids and have an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to undertake teaching within a specific section as part of the BRIT Kids Saturday morning classes programme at our Canterbury College.
The BRIT School runs BRIT Kids which are fee paying performing, creative and media arts classes that run on Saturdays. BRIT Kids is part of The BRIT School in Croydon, a unique free school for the Performing and Creative arts. BRIT kids is celebrating more than 20 years and brings its high quality offer to Canterbury. BRIT kids has joined in partnership with Canterbury College to bring BRIT kids to Kent for 7-18 year olds.
Main responsibilities will be:
- To plan, prepare and deliver all classes yourself
- To monitor attendance and punctuality, keeping accurate and up to date registers.
- To prepare students for performances or exhibitions and open days.
- To attend team meetings as required.
- To attend to the health and safety and safeguarding of all children.
- To follow the BRIT Kids discipline procedure, keeping the Director informed of students with behavioural problems.
- To cater for AEN students
This position is for 3 hours a week (on a Saturday), with extended hours for meetings.